How to draw and paint a Rabbit ‘Recipe’
You need to get a blank piece of A4 paper and a sharp pencil with a rubber.
Next you need to find yourselves some white or light brown or black coloured paint.
And any little ads you want.
How to Draw your Rabbit
- First get your A4 paper and sharp pencil draw a round body
- Next draw 4 legs about 7cm long
- Now add in a little bushy tail at the back
- Then you need to add in a face at the front with a nose.
- A nose goes up the top and two little bits that go down to the mouth.
- Then add in two floppy ears
- Now you need to grab your paint you chose and a thin brush and water.
- First dip your brush into the water
- Then dip in into the paint
- Paint the legs first
- Then paint the tail
- And add any little touches
- And add any other little touches you want
- You could add in any little bits like grass and stuff
by Keira & Erin (the Rapid Warriors)
This entry was posted in Weaving the W.W.Web
. Bookmark the permalink