Primary Apprentice 2015 – Day One
This year’s Primary Apprentice Challenge is all about taste.
With the help of Rhokett Ltd our two teams will create their own ice cream flavour ready for a ‘virtual sale’ on Friday afternoon.
Day one kicked off with an introduction to Rhokett Ltd:
- an introduction to how ice cream is made
- a Research and Development session (yes otherwise known as tasting!)
- we performed market research of our target audience… the pupils of our school
- we made decisions on what each team’s final product will be
- we had a Marketing session during which we designed the sleeves for our pots ready to be sent off to be printed.
As you can see from the images below, we also found out about food hygiene and had a glimpse of the lengths we will have to go to when we visit their factory on Wednesday to make up the ice cream products for Friday’s finale.
We’re very much looking forward to tomorrow, during which we will focus on team building at The Swattenden Centre… Cross your fingers for a dry day everyone!!
This entry was posted in Topic Talk
, Year 5 & 6 Topic
. Bookmark the permalink